Shorewest congratulates Essam Elsafy of Shorewest’s Northshore Office who received the Raymond A. Marotte Award.
The award is given out to a Shorewest sales associate or Wisconsin Mortgage loan officer who is nominated by co-workers, who has best exemplified professionalism, honesty, dedication and loyalty to clients, company and the industry.
The award is named in honor of the company’s first associate, Raymond Marotte.
When nominating Essam, his co-workers wrote:
- “The most dedicated, professional, giving person I know. Essam is always willing to share ideas with his peers and offer advice, no matter how busy. He is a truly exemplary employee and mentor to many, and a very inspiring individual, both on and off the job.”
- “As busy as Essam is, he always takes the time to share expertise with others, whether at sales meetings or in our cubes. He talks to everyone with respect and is a pleasure in our office environment.”
- “He is a team player through and through, selfless with his time and energy as well as ideas.”
- “Essam has contributed so much to our company and helps with the development of new agents. He always attends meetings and believes the growth of Shorewest as a company is a benefit to everyone of us, and working as a team is the best way to achieve success.”
- “Not only does he have the time to be a top agents and wonderful family man, but he is willing to share his many talents with his fellow agents.”
- “Essam is a perfect example of what a professional real estate agent should be. He is always fair, objective and dedicated to the growth of Shorewest and proves this through constant support of his fellow agents. Essam is involved in many events in the North Shore area, showing that both he and Shorewest are supportive of our community and customers.”